FIRST “Doctors Without Borders,” now two more bleeding heart, pro-Muslim illegal alien invader taxi boats cease operation due to crackdown by Libya.

 

Two more far left NGOs pretending to be rescue boats instead of the taxi services they are — “Save the Children” and “Sea Watch“ — who have been conspiring with illegal human traffickers for the ferrying of African Muslim mainly male insurgents from Libya to Europe, have announced that they are halting all operations in the Mediterranean Sea following a Libyan crackdown on their criminal activities.

Previous story: EUROPEAN NGO suspends its ‘taxi service’ for picking up Muslim illegal aliens from human traffickers and delivering them to Europe

AFP  The Italian government on Sunday welcomed Libya’s decision to bar foreign vessels from a stretch of water off its coast, as two more international charities halted search and rescue operations in the area.

The comments from Italian Foreign Minister Angelino Alfano came as Save the Children and Sea Watch announced they were suspending operations in the area in response to the Libyan move.

The Libyan government “is ready to put in place a search and rescue zone in its waters, work with Europe and invest in its coast guards,” Alfano told La Stampa daily on Sunday. “This sends a signal that the balance is being restored in the Mediterranean.”

Libya’s navy last week ordered foreign vessels to stay out of a coastal “search and rescue zone” for migrants headed for Europe, saying the measure was aimed at nongovernmental organizations it accuses of facilitating illegal migration.

The Libyan measure prompted Save the Children to suspend search and rescue work in the area and send its ship the Vos Hestia to port in Malta, saying it could not resume without “vital safety and security assurances.

The “Save the Children” organization announced in a press release that its ship the Vos Hestia had been withdrawn from operations as the “Libyan Navy assume[d] control” of the sea off its coastline.

NewObserver In reality, the “charity” has refused to sign up to the Italian government’s charter which would put government officials on board every ship to make sure that they were not colluding with the smugglers in offering a ferry service to Europe.

Previously it has been proven that these leftist organizations were in contact with the smugglers, and arranged pick up points to collect the African Muslim invaders only a few miles offshore, thereby saving them the effort of having to travel across the Mediterranean.

Having picked up the invaders, the “charities” would then ferry them directly to Europe, or to a nearby EU naval unit, which then took the Muslim illegals back to a port in Italy.

The blatantly criminal act of cooperating with the smugglers has gone on for years, and it is only after public attention was drawn to the goings on by ships such as the “Defend Europe” operation, that the authorities finally were pushed into acting.

The “Save the Children” statement however still tried to justify its criminal activities by quoting its operation director Rob MacGillivray as saying that they were “concerned that in this situation boats will either be turned back to Libya, or, migrants will die before they leave the newly extended Libyan SAR zone. People are crossing on flimsy rubber boats that take in water and don’t carry enough fuel.”

The “Sea Watch’s” fake charity founder Michael Busch Heuer said on Facebook that it was “with a heavy heart” that they have had to suspend their operations because of the “changed security situation in the Western Mediterranean, after the Libyan Government announced an indefinite and unilateral extension of their territorial waters” and an “explicit threat against the private NGOs.”

The Sea Watch organization ran two ships—the Sea-Eye and Seefuchs—as part of its criminal smuggling operation which it disguised as a charity.

Advertisements

Author: redwhiteandbluesite

Red White And Blue is a patriot site for patriots everywhere. For to long now the government and the media have been brainwashing the public and feeding then lies day in and day out. People are now starting to wake up, but time is getting very short. In England alone, the English are now the minority in their own country. Muslims are taking over everywhere and the government are allowing them to take us over. The Labour party started the ball rolling in the 1980's when Tony Blair and Gordon Brown said England is to White and today in 2017, there are more Mosques than Churches, there are over 85 Sharia law courts and Muslims will have taken over Great Britain within the next ten to fifteen years from now. Everything posted on this site is the whole truth, we have nothing to gain by telling lies to anyone, that's the governments and the medias job. This site will bring news from all over the world,we will show you that Islam is the most evil none religion on earth. So check out the blog for yourselves and you will begin to see it is not the powers that be that are on your side, but it is people like us that are fighting for our children's future and the future of everyone that will listen to the truth.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s